Locally-Owned and Family-Operated Flooring & Carpet Company in Olathe, KS
Looking for the best flooring and carpeting company in the Olathe, KS area?
You’ve come to the right place!
Payless Floor Coverings has been providing expert hardwood flooring and carpet services to families throughout the Kansas City metro from our location in Olathe, KS for almost 20 years.
Best In Olathe Hardwood Flooring, Carpet & Vinyl
Your home’s floors are among the most important features inside your home. The flooring you choose adds aesthetic appeal through the décor, but it also affects your comfort as well as the time and effort required for cleaning and maintenance.
You can call on Payless Floor Coverings for all of your flooring needs. We can help you to choose the right flooring surface for your home’s decor and for your family’s needs and will provide you with a professional floor installation that fits your lifestyle and looks amazing.
No matter what your flooring needs in Olathe, KS are, make Payless Floor Coverings your first choice! We have the experience, expertise, and professionalism to handle any Olathe carpet installation, hardwood flooring, laminate, or luxury vinyl tile needs you may have for flooring in Overland Park, Lenexa, Olathe or the Kansas City metro area.
Olathe, KS Carpet Installation
Payless Floor Coverings carries the largest selection of all types of carpet for Olathe, KS. We carry a large variety of nylon and polyester carpet materials for your Olathe home!
Benefits Of Adding Carpet To Your Home
- Carpet adds warmth and is soft under feet and easier on children’s knees.
- Carpet is much quieter than hard surfaced floors.
- Our carpet is offered in a wide variety of colors, tones, and hues.
- Carpet is easy to decorate with and offers many styles and colors allowing it to be the focus of the room or the perfect foundation for your furniture and accessories.
- Carpet can hide many sub-floor irregularities that would not be permitted with hard surfaced floors.
- Carpet can go over a variety of substrates and on all grade levels, even concrete slabs in basements.
- Carpet is economical and the installation costs are generally less than some of the hard surface products.
- New carpet can improve indoor air quality as old carpets can store allergens.