Carpet Is An Ancient But Beautiful Idea For Your KC Home
Modern carpet traces its roots to ancient times back when cultures passed hand-tying and knotting skills from generation to generation.
The Sixteenth Century brought merchant adventurers and explorers home to Europe and with them the awareness and desire for rich textiles and rugs from the East.
It wasn’t long before the appreciation of textile floor coverings took off, came to America, and became one of the most fundamental and beautiful parts of our modern home interior. At Payless Floor Coverings we offer top-quality and affordable Kansas City carpet in Overland Park, Lenexa, Olathe, Shawnee, Prairie Village, KS and the entire KC metro.
High-Quality & Affordable Wholesale Kansas City Carpet
Carpet is still the primary flooring choice for many homeowners. After all, it’s relatively inexpensive, comfortable, generally easier to install and replace than other floor coverings, and it offers more fashion options in colors and textures than any other floor covering option on the market.
Installing carpet offers you more warmth, softness, and is usually much quieter than any other floor covering.
Today’s Kansas City carpet styles, colors, and textures also blend well with any home decor and with a variety of other flooring products. From traditional to country, from casual to formal, you can always find a carpet that will compliment any interior setting and give you years of beauty and performance.
For Those Who Want To Know, Here’s A List Of Carpet Installation Advantages
Check it out, maybe print it out, and then come explore the other sections on beautifying your home with carpet.
- Carpet adds warmth and is soft under feet and easier on children’s knees.
- Carpet is much quieter than hard surfaces floors.
- Carpet comes in a wide variety of colors, tones, and hues.
- Carpet is easy to decorate with and offers many styles and colors allowing it to be the focus of the room or the perfect foundation for your furniture and accessories.
- Carpet can hide many sub-floor irregularities that would not be permitted with hard surfaces floors.
- Carpet can go over a variety of substrates and on all grade levels, even concrete slabs in basements.
- Carpet is economical and the installation costs are generally less than some of the hard surface products.