Welcome to Payless Flooring – your premier destination for top-quality flooring solutions in Overland Park, Kansas! If you’re in search of the finest flooring options, including hardwood, LVT/LVP floors and carpets, in the Overland Park area, then look no further because Payless Floor Coverings has been serving the flooring needs of families across the Kansas City metropolitan area for nearly two decades.
We understand that your choice of flooring is a crucial decision, one that significantly impacts the comfort, style, and functionality of your space. That’s why we take pride in offering a wide range of premium flooring products and expert services to help you transform your home or business.
Whether you’re looking to upgrade the look and feel of your living room, revamp your kitchen, or add a touch of warmth to your bedrooms with plush carpeting, Payless Flooring has the expertise and selection you need. Our commitment to excellence, combined with our extensive experience, sets us apart as the go-to destination for all your flooring needs in Overland Park. Experience the difference with Payless Flooring, where quality, affordability, and exceptional service converge for your flooring projects.
Wholesale Floor Pricing That
Works With Your Budget
Benefits Of Adding Carpet To Your Home
- Carpet adds warmth and is soft under feet and easier on children’s knees.
- Carpet is much quieter than hard surfaced floors.
- Our carpet is offered in a wide variety of colors, tones, and hues.
- Carpet is easy to decorate with and offers many styles and colors allowing it to be the focus of the room or the perfect foundation for your furniture and accessories.
- Carpet can hide many sub-floor irregularities that would not be permitted with hard surfaced floors.
- Carpet can go over a variety of substrates and on all grade levels, even concrete slabs in basements.
- Carpet is economical and the installation costs are generally less than some of the hard surface products.
Benefits of Installing New Flooring in Overland Park, KS
Installing new flooring, whether it is carpet, hardwood flooring, or vinyl tile, is often an important part of a renovation project. People install new floors in their Overland Park homes for various reasons, below are some of the top benefits of installing new flooring or carpeting:
- New flooring is attractive and enhances the interior design
- New flooring raises the value of your house, which means that potential buyers are much more interested in a house with a newly installed floor and are willing to pay more
- New floors bring your home into a new and more updated era of style
- New floors enhance functionality (old floors may be difficult to clean, they may carry stains that cannot be removed anymore and other signs of the time that passed over them)
- New floors can improve the indoor air quality (old carpets can store allergens and it is good to upgrade this type of flooring with more efficient materials).
About Payless Floor Coverings- Top Overland Park Carpet, Flooring & LVT Store
At Payless Floor Coverings, our unique business model sets us apart from the rest of Overland Park flooring providers by allowing us to service not only our valued retail customer looking for the perfect flooring products to beautify their home, but also our invaluable wholesale customers. These customers include contractors, installers and designers in search of a partner that provides the price, service and financing as well as the competitive edge they need, in today’s marketplace.
Payless Floor Coverings serves Overland Park, Johnson County, KS and the entire Kansas City area with a beautiful selection of carpet, wood floors, laminate flooring & luxury vinyl tile (LVT). We look forward to helping you select your dream floors in KC!