Payless Floor Coverings is a locally owned and family operated flooring company serving the Gardner, Kansas area.
Looking for the best flooring company in the Gardner, KS area? You’ve come to the right place! Payless Floor Coverings has been providing expert flooring services to families throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area for almost twenty years.
Your home’s floors are among the most important features inside your home. The flooring you choose adds aesthetic appeal through the décor, but it also affects your comfort as well as the time and effort required for cleaning and maintenance.
You can call on Payless Floor Coverings for all of your flooring needs. We can help you to choose the right flooring surface for your home’s decor and for your family’s needs and will provide you with professional floor installation that fits your lifestyle and looks amazing.
No matter what your flooring needs in Gardner, KS are, make Payless Floor Coverings your first choice! We have the experience, expertise and professionalism to handle any carpet, hardwood, laminate or luxury vinyl tile needs you may have in the Kansas City metro area.
Benefits of Installing New Carpet or Floors
Installing new flooring, whether it is carpet, hardwood flooring, or vinyl tile, is often an important part of a renovation project. People install new floors in their Gardner homes for various reasons, below are some of the top benefits of installing new flooring or carpeting:
- New flooring is attractive and enhances the interior design
- New flooring raises the value of your house, which means that potential buyers are much more interested in a house with a newly installed floor and are willing to pay more
- New floors bring your home into a new and more updated era of style
- New floors enhance functionality (old floors may be difficult to clean, they may carry stains that cannot be removed anymore and other signs of the time that passed over them)
- New floors can improve the indoor air quality (old carpets can store allergens and it is good to upgrade this type of flooring with more efficient materials).