Wholesale Floor Pricing That
Works With Your Budget
Looking for the best hardwood flooring and carpet installation company in the Shawnee, KS area?
You have come to the right place!
Payless Floor Coverings has been providing expert flooring services to families throughout Shawnee and the KC metropolitan area for almost twenty years.
Benefits of Flooring With Payless
Flooring, much like other highly visual parts of your home’s interior, can be both an eyesore and a nuisance to deal with. When you decide you are unhappy with the current carpet or flooring in your home, you should look into replacing it. Whether you’re dealing with carpet, kitchen or bathroom tile or hardwood flooring in Shawnee, KS, here are some of the major benefits of updating your floors:
- Increased Home Value: One of the main benefits of new tile, carpet, or hardwood flooring is the increase in value your home will receive. This is particularly beneficial if you’re planning to sell your home soon, but even if you’re not, having newer floors will make your home worth more in the long run.
- Enjoyable New Look & Feel: Most homeowners upgrade their home’s flooring or carpets to better match the style they desire in each room of the house. It’s marvelous how much of a difference flooring can make in pulling a room’s look together. If you’re unhappy with the way your floors look, you’ll likely be unhappy with the overall appearance of the room.
- Functional Updates: If your old floors were extremely difficult to clean, had squeaky boards, or were particularly scraped or damaged, new floors can improve the overall functional aspects of flooring and can alleviate some of the more minor old flooring or old carpet nuisances you’ve dealt with.
- Health Benefits & Cleanliness: If you’re removing carpet and replacing it with hardwood floors, new carpet or tile in Shawnee, you and your family might see additional health benefits. Old floors, but carpet, in particular, can house lots of dust and allergens that are removed once new flooring or new carpet is installed.
- Increased Efficiency: New flooring also plays a big role in the amount of money you pay to heat and cool your home. Certain types of Shawnee flooring are better insulators, but new floors in general help to preserve the temperature inside your home and often lower your utility bills.